Thursday, August 7, 2008

And slowly.......

Very slowly,

Very, very, slowly....

I did say slowly.........

I need to write a lot here so that the depressing photo below is not the first thing people see when they get here.

So, what shall we talk about? The weather, children, grandchildren, gardening, good books we've read lately, current craft projects. our pets, new recipes, good movies, decorating ideas, remodeling projects.

OK,
Here we go............

This














Became this




And this


(catch the expression on Laura's face)

Became this


(we sponged the brick with white paint later and it looked much better)
And this

Became this.
She seems happier with her surroundings here.
(Capture the concept of slowly here; this is the same child that was standing by the turquoise mantle.)

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love that picture of Laura, whatever she may say. :)

Unknown said...

What beautiful changes! And how beautiful your daughter is! I can't wait to see the rest of the "story"! Where do you live now?

Mary Elise said...

Hi Bettsi,

Thanks for dropping by!

God blessed me with 4 beautiful daughters.

By the way checkout my daughter's blog, Que Sara. She just posted her first Edith Flack Ackley paper doll.

They're not only beautiful but talented! I am truly blessed and so are you!

The next season coming soon!

Mary Elise